Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Most of my money is spent on Craft Supplies, Gambling, and my Bulldog, the rest i've pretty much wasted!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Pages

December 6, 2015

Reborn Baby Jonah

Jonah was one of my favorite kits to paint.  He was adopted and living with his new mommy in Minnesota.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I first thaugt it was real babies! But then I'd to look again. I live in Norway. Would it be posible to ship one over here? And what will the total cost be? I can assure you that we will ceep the baby worm up here under the north pole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you interested in this same baby? I can make him for $250 + Shipping, I will have to check with my PO to find out how much to ship to Norway. You can also contact me through facebook my page is Pam's Paci Patch Kids

    ReplyDelete